Sunday, August 21, 2011

What to say?

What to say? I don't really know. I feel that the past 2 months have been a blur. I make it. I get through the days. Lately there have been more good days than bad.

I wonder what my pregnancy would have been like at this point. I would be 26 weeks now. I would be able to feel my sweet Ben's kicks. I would give anything to feel those kicks and movements. I would give anything to feel the discomforts of pregnancy...the frequent potty breaks, the expanding belly, the aches and pains. I would give anything for it.

I know that life has to go on. I know that I have many jobs- as a Mommy, a wife, a professional, etc. I know that each and every day I have to get up and do those jobs.

But I also know that I have a missing piece of me right now. There is a void that I can't explain. There is a void that is there every single day.

I know that each and every day gets better. I know that there are some days that are worse than others. I know that Ben is with me every second of everyday.

He smiles down on me, and continues to teach me lessons that I will forever cherish. I again challenge you to look at the simple things in life. Make someone's day. Put a smile on a face. And above all of that...love hard!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your HEART with all of us.You give myself and many others hope that we can walk thru lifes hardest journey's!! You and Baby Ben are teaching Love Lauren

    ReplyDelete